HDFury Integral 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz
If you ever saw the following statement: “this TV does not support HDCP 2.2. Make sure you have HDCP 2.2 capable TV” or a similar HDCP error message, make sure you never see it again with HDfury Integral! Featuring 2 inputs and 2 outputs, HDfury Integral can act as a Splitter, HDCP Doctor, CEC Commander, Audio extractor, Audio replacement, HDMI Doctor, Matrix, EDID management and more.
HDFury Integral 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz
System Integrator Holy Grail | Tomorrow’s Hardware Today
HDfury Integral is a 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz 18Gbps capable device built for system integrators and advanced users that will please everyone else as well.
By supporting the max bandwidth and data transfer rate of the HDMI2.0 standard and by offering new appealing options and possibilities, HDfury Integral set another couple of World 1st features. Versatile by design, it is a kind of hybrid HDfury that you can operate, configure and control from your Android/Apple smartphone/tablet.
HDfury Integral is capable of connecting any HDCP revision sources devices to any HDCP revision sink devices. GUARANTEED!
If you ever saw the following statement: “this TV does not support HDCP 2.2. Make sure you have HDCP 2.2 capable TV” or a similar HDCP error message, make sure you never see it again with HDfury Integral! Featuring 2 inputs and 2 outputs, HDfury Integral can act as a Splitter, HDCP Doctor, CEC Commander, Audio extractor, Audio replacement, HDMI Doctor, Matrix, EDID management and more… Discover the tomorrow’s hardware today!
HDfury Integral Key Features
- HDR and Infoframe Metadata Live Injector
Integral is capable of injecting live Infoframe and HDR metadata at any resolution and in real time.
Proof of concept is already available from the USB GUI PC windows software available from the Download tab above.
Further software solution for a complete live and real time handling of infoframe and HDR metadata will be offered and announced shortly through an exclusive partnership underway.
- Unique HDCP Doctor
Providing a total of 6 HDCP 1.4 and 2.2 engines for decryption/encryption, HDfury Integral offers a total HDCP workaround solution including HDCP 1.4 > HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4 > HDCP 2.2 both ways conversion within the same unit.
It is capable of connecting any HDCP1.x or HDCP2.x source devices to any HDCP1.x or HDCP 2.x sink devices.
Each RX block decrypts the input first whether its 1.x or 2.x. Then each output port can individually encrypts it to 1.4(both) or 2.2(only top port) or not encrypt it at all.
Dual conversion can be operated on both channels simultaneously.
- Display HDCP 2.2 Content with Non-Compliant Devices
HDCP 2.2 is the new copy-protection scheme for 4K UHD content.Not only it is not backward compatible but many recent 4K devices don’t even support it.
Source devices, including media servers and head-ends like Netflix, will encode their 4K content with this new scheme. TVs must be HDCP 2.2-enabled to play it, and everything in the video chain including switches and receivers must be compliant as well, or the display will go dark and/or display a HDCP error.
Bad news for consumers who have purchased expensive, high-bandwidth, processor-rich switchers and receivers to accommodate 4K. While the newer products may support the bandwidth needs of 4K, they won’t play copy-protected works until Integral is an active part of the setup.
- 2×2 Splitter up to 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz 18Gbps
Splitting any signal up to 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz signal is now a reality, thanx to IR/BT or push button, you can easily switch between 2 inputs that will be replicated to 2 outputs. HDCP conversion can be configured and applied on the fly in order to always output the type of signal that your display or sink device is expecting.
- 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz 18Gbps > 4K60 4:2:0 300 MHz 10.2Gbps conversion
Mostly all UHD TV sold until recently can only accept 4K60 when it comes in the form of a 4K60 4:2:0 300MHz signal, However upcoming sources and current high end graphics cards are outputting 4K60 4:4:4 (600MHz – 18 Gbps). Integral is solving that arising issue.
- HDMI Audio Extracting
HDfury Integral can extract HDMI audio and has a simultaneous output of analog L/R stereo and optical S/PDIF via 3.5mm combo jack connector.
- External Audio Replacing
Mini jack input connector (or Mic/Line IN) option is available to replace the audio in any HDMI/DVI-D stream up to 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz 18Gbps.
Audio replacing only work on one channel, the secondary channel is a direct path from HDMI to HDMI.
Useful in presentation areas or for simply streaming your phone/tablet music to your HDMI amp.
- EDID Management
Improved EDID Management solution with either a Custom uploaded EDID, Self generated Automix EDID or a Fixed basic EDID.
AutoMix EDID feature will create a custom EDID by mixing both sink EDID connected to the splitter output ports.
Custom and manual EDID utility available from the download section.
- HDMI/CEC TOTAL COMMANDER
HDfury Integral offers an unique CEC commands manager, with CEC compatible equipment.
CEC commands allow a HDMI source to send instructions and operate check on connected HDMI devices.
Using the Integral’s Android/Apple APP for smartphone/tablet, user can configure custom CEC commands and send them LIVE or based on trigger event.
As a practical use case example: it is capable of turning your display OFF when the source device is turned OFF.
Concretely, it could turn off your HDTV when you power off your PS4.
- TOTAL CONTROL
HDfury Integral APP is available for mobile and tablet running Android or iOS.
You can control HDfury Integral using your mobile phone or tablet via a bluetooth connection.
IR control and various physical buttons for configurations are also available.
- 2×2 Matrix up to 4K30 4:4:4 300MHz
Matrix solution is available for HDMI stream up to 4K30 4:4:4 300MHz 10.2Gbps.
HDfury Integral Specifications
- 2x Input / 2x Output Splitter (HDMI2.0a/HDMI1.4/DVI1.0 compatible)
- ■ 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz 18Gbps Pass through
- ■ 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz 18Gbps > 4K60 4:2:0 300MHz 10.2Gbps conversion
- HDCP Doctor (HDCP Workaround solution to any HDCP error)
- ■ HDCP 2.2 > HDCP 1.4 conversion
- ■ HDCP 1.4 > HDCP 2.2 conversion
- ■ HDCP x.x > HDCP x.x conversion
- Dual HDMI2.0a & HDMI 1.4 combined
- Dual HDCP 1.4 & HDCP 2.2 combined
- CEC Support: For inter-device control between both inputs and the primary output (TOP) HDMI channel.
- CEC command: USB configuration for automation, trigger via events, push button or via IR/Bluetooth
- External Audio Replacing : input external sound or switch sound between input
- Audio Extracting: Audio De-Embedder of Optical & Analog L/R
- EDID management via USB or BT*
- ■ Improved EDID Management solution with either a Custom uploaded EDID, Self generated Automix EDID or a Fixed basic EDID.
- ■ AutoMix EDID feature will create a custom EDID by mixing both sink EDID connected to the splitter output ports.
- ■ Custom and manual EDID utility available from the download section.
- HDR & InfoFrame Live Injector.
- HDMI Booster/Extender: Capable of extending 1080p resolution up to 15m. in and 15m. out (30m. total for 1080p), UHD resolution up to 10m.
- HDMI Doctor: Solves most HDMI integration issues such as HDCP, EDID, HPD, and audio breakout.
- HDMI Equalevel: Precise signal equalization towards both input and output signals perfectly delivers the best possible picture quality.
- Hot-Plug control: Force the input device to always see an active connection.
- Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with all HDMI and HDCP technologies.
- Deep Color Support
- Flexible/Portable/Plug’n Play
- 3D Ready: Capability to pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats.
- Just like any recent HDfury hardware, it comes with USB upgradable firmware that allow you to unleash furious features.
Supported Audio/Video Signals
- Supported Format: SD/HD/FullHD/UHD/4K30/4K60, basically INPUT/OUTPUT any video format up to 4K60 4:4:4 600Mhz 18Gbps
- Supported resolution examples: 480p/720p/1080i/1080p24/1080p25/1080p30/1080p50/1080p60/1440p50/1440p60/2160p24/2160p25/2160p30/2160p50/2160p60
- Support all VESA mode video format (PC Resolutions) up to ultra high resolution such as WQSXGA, QUXGA, QFHD, WQUXGA, 4K
- Support any Audio format such as PCM at up to 192kHz, compressed audio (IEC61937), DSD, DST,DTS,DTS-HD, Dolby True HD, DTS-MA and HBR.
- Optical S/PDIF output
- Analog stereo mini jack output.
- Audio: PCM at up to 192kHz, compressed audio (IEC61937), DSD, DST,DTS,DTS-HD, Dolby True HD, DTS-MA and HBR.
- Mic In (Line In) sampling at 44.1/48kHz
- DDC Signal: 5V p-p (TTL)
- Power Supply: External 5 Volt 2 Amp USB (same as most smartphone/tablet PSU)
- Power Consumption: <2Watts
- Product Dimensions: 3.6” x 2.5” x 1”, Weight: 4 oz
- Shipping Dimensions: 6.3” x 4.2” x 3.3”, Weight: 16 oz
- Enclosure: Black PVC/Gold metal with Green/Blue Led
- Regulation: CE, FCC, RoHS, WEEE
Getting Started with Integral
No HDMI 2.0? No HDCP 2.2 input on your 4K UHD display? No Problem!Play HDCP2.2 protected content such as movies, games, satellite/cable, and internet videos on any TV/UHDTV/Projector or Monitor!
Integral allows you to view HDCP 2.2 content from your Sony 4K media player, your Shield game console, your graphics cards, your Blu-ray player, satellite/cable or via Netflix or internet sources on all standard 50/60Hz or 100/120Hz HDMI or DVI-D displays without HDCP2.2 compliant input!
If your TV, monitor or projector cannot play HDCP 2.2 content because it lacks of a HDCP 2.2 compliant input, HDfury Integral will solve your issue!
Upgrade to Perfect HDCP2.2 for a fraction of the cost of buying a new display!
The HDfury Integral supports every HDMI signal and HDCP revision type in existence today from SD to Full HD and up to 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz. It is firmware upgradable so that new features can be added in the future as needed!
How difficult is it to set up?
A few switchs on the HDfury Integral can be set once depending on the HDCP revision requiered by your TV. No other setup is required.
For more information download the User Manual from the Download Tab above.
Just connect the HDfury Integral between the source and the TV/projector. That’s it!
Which projectors and TVs are supported?
Any standard 50/60Hz or 100/120Hz HDMI or DVI-D displays will work with HDfury Integral.
HDfury Integral is the world first solution that work with any HDCP revision sources and any HDCP revision displays, no matter if your display is HDCP 1.4 and your source is HDCP 2.2. Thanx to our embedded unique HDCP Doctor feature, you will be able to display any HDCP revision sources on any HDCP revision displays. ALWAYS & GUARANTEED!
My display is supposed to accept 4K60 4:4:4 signal but it does not work ?
For most UHD TV set we tried, there is always extra configuration options to active in order to achieve a 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz link. For ex, on samsung: in order to enable the 444 colorspace for 4k in Samsung TV:s you must go to "settings" and "hdmi" and "UHD color" and enable it. Then also you must assign the HDMI port1 as "PC" in the tools menu. Only after these two steps will 600MHz be accepted. Similar activation trick is require on most UHD TV. Additionally, most UHD TV only have certain specific ports that are 600MHz capable.
I have a PC mode on my TV (or a PC monitor) what resolutions are supported for graphics mode ?
All PC graphics mode within the 600Mhz bandwidth are supported, including ultra high resolution such as WQSXGA, QUXGA, QFHD, WQUXGA, 4K.
What output resolution does the Integral support in HDTV mode ?
All known SD, HD, Full HD and UHD formats are supported including: 480p50, 480p60, 576p50, 576p60, 720p50, 720p60, 720p100, 720p120, 1080i25, 1080i30, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p30, 1080p48, 1080p50, 1080p60, 1080p72, 1080p75, 1080p96, 1440p50, 1440p60, 2160p24, 2160p25, 2160p30, 2160p50, 2160p60 (these are examples only, anything within the 600MHz bandwidth is supported.)
What version of HDMI does the Integral work with? Do I need HDMI 1.3/1.4a/2.0a? Does it matter?
It does not matter. HDfury Integral works with any version of HDMI from 1.0 and up.
Do I need to set anything special in my HDMI source device to set resolution correctly?
No. The HDfury Integral will be detected as 2160p60 4:4:4 capable device by your source and always accept and process the highest quality stream from your source devices. There is no need to set the HDMI source to any specific resolution.
Is there any latency (delay) introduced to the signal?
Virtually none. The latency added is in the order of a few pixel clocks only. Nothing noticeable at all.
What is the USB port for?
To supply power from the supplied USB power unit and for firmware upgrades when new (additional) functions and enhancements are offered.
What about long HDMI cable runs? Can I expect issues?
For 600MHz user must use "high speed" cables, Similar as used with 4K24 content, for 1080p or less almost all cables are ok. HDfury Integral acts as an HDMI repeater device. So having a HDfury Integral in the path will amplify and recover the signal. You should not need any passive (or active) HDMI amplifiers, especially if you put HDfury Integral in the middle of your cable run. If you previously had to use an amplifier, the HDfury Integral can most likely take its place. The HDfury Integral has been used with 50 foot (and longer) HDMI cables without issues.
How are the new lossless audio formats via HDMI input handled ? E.g. DTS-HD/MA and DD/E-AC3 : Are they stripped down to DTS core or Dolby Digital respectively to fit the requirements of the S/PDIF standard ?
Lossless audio is transmit through HDMI output only. HDfury Integral does not compress or otherwise create loss to the incoming audio. Only stereo and 5.1 sound can be output via SPDIF output and analog output.